There are many different ways to volunteer with Parkway Partners.
- Start or join an urban garden
- Join in a workday at one of our urban gardens
- Volunteer on a regular basis at a schoolyard garden
- Coordinate a neighborhood tree planting project
- Donate a tree for one of our tree planting efforts
- Help plant trees during a tree planting effort
- Help out at the monthly Second Saturday Program
- Maintain an Urban Tree Lot
- Provide greenhouse support
- Water plants
- Help inside the office with data entry or house plant watering and pruning
To volunteer at Parkway Partners, please contact Susannah Burley, Program Director at 504-620-2224, ext. 400 or email@example.com.
Please see our Volunteer Practices for details about volunteering.