There are many different ways to volunteer with Parkway Partners.
- Start or join an urban garden
- Join in a workday at one of our urban gardens
- Volunteer on a regular basis at a schoolyard garden
- Coordinate a neighborhood tree planting project
- Donate a tree for one of our tree planting efforts
- Help plant trees
- Help out at the monthly 2nd Saturday Program
- Provide greenhouse support
- Water plants outside
- Help inside the office with data entry, house plant watering and pruning
*Please note, if you would like to adopt a plot at a community garden, please see the information on the Urban Gardens page.*
Visit our volunteer event calendar. Please take a moment and look at what we have to offer.
To volunteer at Parkway Partners, please contact us at 504-620-2224, or firstname.lastname@example.org.