This program encompasses over 40 community gardens, urban farms and orchards. Each site serves the community in its own way, whether through food access, beautifying a blighted lot, or connecting community, and is as unique as the people utilizing it.
Parkway Partners serves as a support network for its existing gardens, and an incubator of new community gardens, urban farms and orchards.
- Use of horticultural library
- Horticultural and design advice
- Vegetable and flower seeds
- Use of greenhouse
- Volunteer coordination and placement
- Use of tool lending library
- Acting as fiscal agent
- Grant writing partnerships
- Connections to suppliers
- Assistance in acquiring land
- Access to a network of over 700 growers
Contact Susannah Burley, Program Director with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 504 620 2224, ext 400.
Do you want to start a garden?
Visit our urban gardens by clicking on the link below